Thursday, May 29, 2008

about to be an atenista


OH DEAR GOD... im going to pre-orientation tom...
im nervous scared happy excited weird cool scared and scared
i had to go around powerplant yesterday as a sort of last hang out with my friends.
I took shots of Patuy, Doms, Pek and Wanie
Then i also had breakfast with Beo (whom i miss terribly)
actually... come to think of it dapat baligtad yung order nun.. pero bahala na. I also wore loser shades inside the mall to hide my post facial face. Talagang that had to be the day i FINALLY met people ive been waiting to meet who will not be named...(more shots in my multiply)

Seriously though.. I cannot explain the mixture of both excitement and utter fear....
I can still WEIRDLY remember my 1st day in kindergarten tuloy...
parang me in kindergarten going "shit... ano toh"
But this is just emphasizing how NON-adult i am...
Im such a feeling-adult/teenager pala... I never realized how sheltered i am till now.
I hope i can be cool tom... even if i just had my dermatologist session and my face is full of holes!
I really wanna be pretty and give a good impression :)) haha its so loser of me, but i wanna be pretty O_O i may be shallow, but dear God im 17 and im insecure!!

I also miss my class... and will be drinking with them tomorrow :)
Wow.
Me of my 17th year: "shit... ano toh"

No comments: