Friday, May 9, 2008

first entry


i decided to change my life a few days ago.
i decided to be a better person.
to change the world... if only for a little bit...
i decided to write.
i decided to stop being walang kwenta
My friend caloy told me that i should write... hi caloy here it is.

you know... im one of those people who dislike themselves
were never satisfied with what we have, with what we are capable of, with who we are...
so i guess its a choice
choose to like yourself... then be consistent
thats probably why i even started this
to keep me from being inconsistent.

im going to be a better person today.
stop being angry.
stop wallowing.
im going to make everyday cool
have a theme for everything i wanna do
for everything i wanna be
i will bucketlist my life
live the things you think you wanna do... the moment you think of them

im 17 years old...
im talking to myself.
im talking to the me of 10 years from now.
you see this you?

wag kang maging tanga.
if you grow old you better grow up properly
initiate conversation
walk instead of drive
get a new haircut that you want... dont care about what other people think
think before you speak
talk to yourself before you act
watch cartoons again
be naked in your mind
try new things
eat cheap food... and savor it like it was from serendra
learn.


be worth the hours your mother screamed 6 hours in the hospital for. thats all.
if you end up failing... well at least you tried.
and if you tried, then me of your 17th self thanks you :)

No comments: