Wednesday, May 14, 2008

dreams

I seriously dreamt of a field like this before...
I dont know why but some events in my dream come true. haha

given that, lets relate this to life...

This was just one of my attempts in photography...
i just used a point and shoot camera so the resolution sucks
But I WILL GET AN SLR SOON
im going to use it all the time, unlike my spontaneous need to buy an electric guitar

I really hope to pursue any artistic drive i have left in me...
i mean ive dreamt of being an artist for forever
Ever since i was in grade 2 i promised myself i'd be an artist
whether in photography, paint or whatever...
I WILL NOT WASTE THIS TALENT...
im going to be a prodigy
i'll have exhibits and sculptures and artistic expressions of my political beliefs
if i have to be good in math to be able to achieve that... then I WILL

so im going to ace ateneo..
IM GOING TO BE SMART AND WORK
must try to not be scared O_O










MY REGARDS TO MY AWESOME MODELS:
Nicole Server and James Guitterrez

2 comments:

salif said...

hi im salof from morocco

ikat said...

oh dear god. this isn't a comment on your blog ha. but HAHAHAHAHA. you attract strangers auti. you just do :))